Monday, February 05, 2007

My take on Joe Biden

Ok...I hope I only have to write/discuss this once. Everyone has been talking about Joe Biden and his Obama Goof. Let's really look at this....

Did he say the wrong thing? Yes. Was it intentional Yes. Can it be construed to be condescending? Yes Do I give a damn? No

What I belive the Senator meant to say was that Barack Obama is the first mainstream candidate who can articulate the Party's message without sounding like the "Black Candidate" or looking like a radical leftist.

I think we should look beyond that mishap and just work as a party on building a message and policy to win in '08.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So. ... you're black? I found you in my old check out these GA blogs list.

The Biden thing means less to me than the so-called, blacks ain't supporting Obama since he's not black enough-thing.

I have a feeling this is untrue.

Not because I support Obama. who's a whipper-snapper, but because.. I wonde..r who is defining the whole Black thing?

Nothing is simple. I admire your blog.

I want to hear more from you.

Do you mind?