Sunday, December 26, 2004

Merry Christmas to All and to all a good night

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Today was a pretty decent day; chilled at the house with the fam most of the day. Then I went to my grandmother's house and chilled, then i went to my other grandmother's house and hung out there for about an hour or so.

Oh yeah, last night i went to my sister Erika's house and hung out with a couple of friend where we exchanged gifts ate and watched movies. I think Im calling it a night early because I have to be at work at 11 and im going to try to go to church for the 8am service.


During this Holiday season let us remember those that are less fortunate than us. May peace be with our soldiers in Iraq fighting this unjust war. May God Bless those homeless and hungry who do not have jobs. May He heal the sick who cannot afford adequate healthcare. May he calm the heart of those who feel like pariah's in their own country. May he forgive us for wasting the resources that he has given to us on earth. Lastly, may he keep these ideas in our mind so that we may remember why we are democrats

No comments: