Monday, July 11, 2005

My Weekend

Whew!!! what a weeekend. I went on a camping retreat with the Young Democrats of Georgia Exec Board. (Yes you read it right. Javier Brown went camping.)

Well, I wasn't to thrilled about going camping out in the middle of nowhere but I'm glad that I went. We got alot accomplished this weekendand I'm confident that this year will be a significant year. Like always, I was the quiet one but I still enjoyed myself. I was trying to not seem rude but of course I'm not a very talkative person and then I was kinda tired.

Well, here is the bad part about the weekend. I woke up Sunday and my body was a little sore but it wasnt a big deal. Sunday night I ended up with a fever and the chills and my body aching. Still have the body aches and a slight fever but its getting better. I hope I don't have West Nile or something.

On another note, our national committeewoman, Flora Brooke Hesse is running for YDA secretary. I think she is going to win and I'm happy about that. Georgia will once again be represented on a national level in YDA. Maybe I'll throw my hat in the ring and we'll be represented on a national level in CDA as well ;-). I'll have to take a nap before become prepared to campaign again. Maybe some caffeine and strattera will help me out.

I am just writing whatever comes out of my head. You know Tmobile Hot spot is great. I'm in Starbucks right now drinking a soy chai latte and surfing the net. ( Yes I have a fever but Im also FREEZING and I need something to warm me up and wake me up. I've been in the bed all day long.
Well I must go now. TTYL

No comments: