Sunday, January 09, 2005

Recap on DNC Southern Caucus Meeting

Ok.. I sat at my computer 4 times today to try to write this but I just couldn't muster up the energy so here it goes....


The DNC Southern Caucus Meeting was very interesting. All of the DNC Candidates were there and were able to speak to the public. Former Presidential Candidate, Howard Dean had a good message but he must learn to practice what he preaches. He emphasized that in order to win elections, you have to show up in the south. My question to Dean is, WHERE WERE YOU THIS ELECTION??? When did he show up in Georgia and Alabama??? NEVER!! He sat there and lied to the public and very few people called him out on it.

I was very impressed with Donnie Fowler. As the days go by, I think that he is the person that I want to lead our party.

The Vice Chair Candidates were there and I like them all. That is going to be a tough decision. The meeting was VERY Long. We were there until about 10pm.


Whew am I tired!!!!!

No comments: