Monday, May 22, 2006

Dnc and Ray Nagin


Drudge Report is reporting that they have sources that say that the DNC intervened in the New Orleans Mayoral Race in Support of Mitch Landrieu. The DNC is denying the reports and saying that that don't get involved in primaries.

ok here's my take on the issue .. it may not be politically correct but I don't really care.

Hell, someone should have intervened. Although I'm a huge critic of the Bush Administration, the Katrina disaster was not just his fault. Ray Nagin knew for years that if a hurricane of that magnitude would cause that type of destruction for the city. Did He have an adequate plan? I think not. While many were in the superdome suffering, He was in a nice hotel suite living the good life.

Then he has the AUDACITY, to praise President Bush in his victory speech at a time when Democrats are trying to capitalize on his errors and his administration. People supported him because they wanted another black mayor of New Orleans. Race doesn't mean anything when you aren't concerned about the poor, children, elderly and working class.

I'm sick of these Top-hat wearin tap dancing mayors creating a smoke screne to make it seem like they are black and in support of policies that help lack people. I've said it before and I'll say it again... With Democrats like these, who needs republicans.

No comments: