Tuesday, November 21, 2006

A Change in my blog

Pretty soon my blog will undergo a serious makeover including a domain name change. While I am changing the look of my blog, I am also looking to change the content.

My plan is to develop new goals of the blog. It will still be political in nature and I plan on covering major issues in Georgia but I want to also steer the blog in another direction. I want to talk more about social issues as well particularly those pertaining to the African American community. I want the content to become more interesting and grasp a more widespread audience. there will be more frequent posts, hopefully daily. I am trying to develop a system and format to go by where my blog will attract the normaly lefty blog readers but also attract a new breed of blog readers and bridge the gap between the blogosphere and the African American community.

Any suggestions?

No comments: